• Read the bill and if you want the bill to pass, please do the following.
  • Find your legislator.
  • Ask him or her to cosponsor the bill - meaning your legislator adds his/her name to the bill.
  • Contact the members of the House Judiciary Committee (scstatehouse.gov) and let them know you support H4555.
  • Ask them to vote yes on the bill.

Parental Bill of Rights H4555 

Parental Bill of Rights Resources